Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your hours? Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
2. Do you provide snacks? Yes. Nutritious snacks are served at scheduled times, and they are provided at no additional charge to parents.
3. Is there anything we have to bring to preschool for our child? You will need to bring a water bottle, a healthy lunch, and a jacket on the daily basis. You will need to maintain 2 full sets of back-up clothes at preschool. You may bring a small “lovey” for nap time use.
4. How do we pay the tuition? The tuition is in a fixed amount, payable on the monthly basis. It needs to be paid by 5:30 PM on our last business day of a month for the next month’s service. If late, a late payment charge of $50.00 will apply. The tuition can be paid by automatic electronic payments or check..
5. What if we are late to pick up our child? There is a late pick-up charge of $1.50 per minute after the scheduled pick-up time, as agreed in the contract.
6. Are you closed on national holidays? Yes, we are closed on the following holidays: New Year’s, Martin Luther King’s, President’s, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Columbus, Veterans, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Xmas Eve and Xmas.
7. Do you close for school breaks? Yes. The preschool is closed for Winter Break, Spring Break, Summer Break, and 3 personal days per school year.
8. What happens when our child is sick? When your child is sick, he/she may not come to the preschool. If he/she becomes sick during the day, we will call you immediately for pick-up within 1 hour.
9. What happens if my child misbehaves? When a child’s behavior is not acceptable, we will first use “re-direction.” If that does not work, we will use “time-out” for 1 minute per year of age. Our form of “time-out” is a relaxing time for a child to regroup. When a time-out is over, we talk to the child so that he/she knows what he/she can do better.