Application Process for Fall 2021 (updated on 5/24/21)
- Parents review the information on this website.
- Parents inquire about the preschool and enrollment through emails and/or phone calls with the preschool.
- Parents may arrange a personal tour with the preschool or attend an open house. (Mask required)
- If parents want to apply for enrollment, the parents print and complete an "Application for Enrollment" and email it to the preschool.
- The preschool reviews the application and asks questions if necessary.
- If the preschool accepts the application, it proceeds with enrollment.
- The preschool sets up the necessary documents for signing on DocuSign and also emails a link to the parents to set up an account on Brightwheel (which includes electronic payment system.)
- The parents sign the documents for enrollment on DocuSign, and set up an account on Brightwheel, and pay the deposit, tuition, and fees on Brightwheel's electronic payment system to complete the enrollment and secure the child's spot.