Frequently Asked Questions (updated 5/1/21)
1. What are your hours? Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
2. Do you provide snacks? Yes. Nutritious snacks are served at scheduled times, and they are provided at no additional charge to parents.
3. Is there anything we have to bring to preschool for our child? You will need to bring a water bottle, a healthy lunch, a face mask (for COVID-19) and a jacket on the daily basis. You will need to maintain 2 full sets of back-up clothes and 2 face masks at preschool.
4. How do we pay the tuition? The tuition can be paid by electronic payment.
5. What if we are late to pick up our child? There is a late pick-up charge of $1.50 per minute after the scheduled pick-up time.
6. When are you closed? We are closed on the national holidays and winter break, spring break, summer break, and 3 personal days per school year. Please refer to our Closure Schedule for detail.
7. What happens when our child is sick? When your child is sick, he/she may not come to school. If he/she becomes sick during the day, we will call you immediately for pick-up within 1 hour.
8. What happens if my child misbehaves? When a child’s behavior is not acceptable, we will first use “re-direction.” If that does not work, we will use “time-out” for 1 minute per year of age. Our form of “time-out” is a relaxing time for a child to regroup.